Give the Gift of Ojo with an easy-to-use (and wonderful-to-receive) E-Gift Card. E-Gift Cards can be used at Ojo Caliente for all purchases including entry, private pools, lodging, spa services, and in the restaurant and El Mercado gift shop. E-Gift Cards cannot be used in Ojo's online webstore.
TO PURCHASE AN E-GIFT CARD
- Select a dollar amount from the dropdown menu.
- Recipient name: Input the first and last name of the person(s) receiving your gift. Please use real names.
- Recipient email: You have two choices here. If you want your recipient to get the E-Gift Card INSTANTLY, put that person's email in this email field. If you would like the E-Gift Card to be EMAILED TO YOU so that you can print it and give it to the recipient in person or in a greeting card, put your email address in this field.
- Add a gift message, this message will be printed on the E-Gift Card.
- Click Add To Bag.
- Proceed through checkout. Once you place your order your Gift Card will be EMAILED (rather than delivered via USPS). This is the only record of the Gift Card, please treat it like cash. The recipient will need to bring it with them to Ojo in order to use it.
- If you would like to purchase more than one Gift Card, add them to your shopping bag one at a time.
E-Gift Card Usage
- The E-Gift Card must be presented at Ojo in order to use for payment. If the E-Gift Card is lost, it is the recipient's responsibility to re-print the Gift Card from their email.
- The E-Gift Card may take up to 48 hours to activate, thus if purchasing while onsite at Ojo Caliente, please be aware it may not be immediately available for use.
- Purchases using the Ojo E-Gift Card will be deducted from the card until the balance reaches zero.
- The card may be used in combination with other payment methods.
- The Ojo E-Gift Card may not be redeemed for cash.
- E-Gift Cards expire five years after date of purchase.
- E-Gift Cards can't be used to purchase product in Ojo's online store.